Become an active sponsor, donate 1.- / dayThis will finance part of our programs for access to medical care, drinking water, electricity for studying, a healthier lifestyle and the fight against epidemics and pandemics in families
Your country is United States so currency auto changed to US Dollars
Donate 1.- (or more) per day? It is ensuring access to medical care, healthy food, access to school for children, clean water at home! A healthier and more balanced life! Easy as pie, isn’t it?
Last donors for this cause
Movies about this program
#GiveOnePerDay #GiveDaily #BeTheChange #WomenEmpowerment #WaterForLife
This little 1.- per day is precious. With this, we will be able to provide lasting and concrete support to hundreds of people and their families every year!
The Foundation uses a combination of practical and innovative tactics to implement development programs, public education, educational campaigns, advocacy campaigns, and humanitarian assistance in disasters and conflicts.
This daily gift will allow people and children to access concrete solutions, in order to improve their social, educational, and medical living conditions through innovative and inspiring projects. From the construction of schools in forgotten rural areas, dispensaries, or hospitals, to projects for the empowerment of women …
Examples of what can be done with a donation of 1.- per day:
- Fight against the Covid-19 pandemic, test families, prevent infections, create sanitation solutions, toilets, reduce the risk of gynecological infections, provide access to a source of clean and potable water, access to electricity, to a source of light to study, access to medical care, take more children to school, create economic opportunities for families, create family and community gardens …
- We can also support and develop projects aimed at creating opportunities for all generations, children, young adults, the elderly. The foundation aims to rebalance social inequalities in order to restore the autonomy of all communities of people. We are creating a fairer and more equitable future for all.
To give 1.- per day is to participate in all of our ongoing projects and actions. It is to give what to eat, drink, wash, be entertained too. A school for learning. Medical care for those who need it! This small 1.- will help them to access drinking water, to electricity to study, to better education, to an healthy lifestyle, energy in line with nature, and much more. And to improve access to education, health and better living together!
Everywhere in Indonesia, the majority of people have no access to health and medical care or enough food
- 90% of people don’t have health insurance;
- In Indonesia, a country of 268,2 Mio people, 29.8 million people still live below the poverty line;
- 20.9% of the entire population remains vulnerable to falling into poverty, as their income hovers marginally above the national poverty line;
- A vast majority of them cannot afford medical care, or have no access to it at all;
- Indonesia has the fifth-highest number of stunted children in the world;
- 37.2% of children under 5 are stunted, which means 9.5 million children under five are malnourished
- Only 42% of children aged less than six months are exclusively breastfed;
- More than three million (or 12%) of children under five years of age in Indonesia suffer from wasting;
- Almost two out of every three children under two years of age, (or 57%), in rural areas are anemic;
In Indonesia, 71 million people lack access to improved sanitation and 28 million people lack access to safe water
- Nearly 28 million Indonesians lack safe water;
- 71 million lack access to improved sanitation facilities;
- People are navigating the COVID-19 pandemic, and millions are striving to endure this crisis with an added challenge;
- Now more than ever access to safe water is critical to the health of families in Indonesia;
This is why you can help them with a little $1.- per day! This is thanks to our access to water projects, electricity, education in healthy living, harmonious power, and of course provide improved access to education, health and live better together!
Thank you very much for your concrete help and your love.
Would you like to become a volunteer?Apply today and let's make great things together
Giving some of my time for a field mission is something I want to do. I don't mind living far from everything and without comfort. Living an authentic and unique experience with people living in rural areas of eastern Indonesia is an idea that I really like. Fair Future can only function with generous volunteers who give of their time. Volunteering your skills and your time allows you to make a direct contribution to the Foundation’s efforts. In the field, in the administrative, educational field… Your volunteering will also give you a natural feeling of accomplishment and will give you the impression of having really made a difference, with us!