Do you believe in this project? So do we!
#2 | Terms and Condition
#2 | Terms and Condition
Accept the condition of the platform
#3 | Fill the Form
Submit your documentation here
Action for Fair Future Terms and Conditions (Agreement) determine your use of Action for Fair Future services at https://actionforfairfuture.org/ (the Site).
Policies change from time to time, and you agree that they form part of this Agreement. Each time you use Action for Fair Future services you confirm your agreement to be bound by and acknowledge any changes to, the Agreement (including the Policies). You also agree to familiarise yourself with and comply with the Policies relevant to your use of the Site and the services provided under this Agreement (as may be amended from time to time). You should access and read the information contained in other pages and websites referred to in this Agreement. By accepting this Agreement (including the Policies) you agree to be bound by it and to the User Agreements and posted terms and conditions on other websites operated by Action for Fair Future.
From time to time Action for Fair Future may amend the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Amendments will be published on the Action for Fair Future Site. Except as stated in this Agreement, in a Policy, or as otherwise notified to you, all amendments will be effective immediately. Continued use of Action for Fair Future services following the publication of any changes to the Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes. You must terminate your membership with Action for Fair Future if you do not agree with such changes to this Agreement (or any Action for Fair Future Policies). If you continue to be a member of the Action for Fair Future Site after any such changes to this Agreement or any Action for Fair Future Policies, you will be considered to have accepted the amended terms as part of the Agreement.
The terms of this Agreement and any of the Action for Fair Future Policies cannot be amended, except as specifically described in or authorised by this Agreement, and only then in writing authorised by you and Action for Fair Future. In this Agreement, a reference to “you” includes anyone acting on your behalf or with your express or implied authority. Any reference to this Agreement includes Action for Fair Future’s Policies unless stated otherwise.
Action for Fair Future is a Venue and a Service Provider
Action for Fair Future is an online community crowdfunding platform and acts as a venue to allow members who comply with Action for Fair Future Policies to raise funds to fulfil their dreams of starting, running and growing their own business, to get projects started, or to raise funds for charitable projects. Action for Fair Future allows individuals, groups and organisations (“Campaign Creators”) to list campaigns and raise funds through experiences, donations, and/or services (“Rewards”) to new and existing Action for Fair Future members (“Campaign Supporters”). Action for Fair Future is not directly involved in the transaction between Campaign Creators and Campaign Supporters. Action for Fair Future has no control over the quality, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of Campaigns or Rewards listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of Campaign Creator to complete the Campaign or Rewards, or the ability of a Campaign Supporter to actually pay promised monies. Action for Fair Future cannot ensure that a Campaign Supporter or a Campaign Creator will actually complete a transaction. Consequently, Action for Fair Future does not transfer legal ownership of Rewards from the Campaign Supporter to the Campaign Creator. Action for Fair Future cannot guarantee the true identity, age, and nationality of a member. Action for Fair Future recommends that you check the member’s bio and history on the Site for background information and do your own research before providing funds. Action for Fair Future is a venue and as such is not responsible or liable for any content, for example, data, text, information, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links posted by you, other members, or outside parties on Action for Fair Future. You agree that use of Action for Fair Future services is at your own risk.
All funds are collected and managed for the Campaign Creator by Stripe. When a Campaign is created Stripe verifies the Campaign Creator and obtains their bank details. Stripe transfers the “Net Funds” due directly to the Campaign Creator. The “Net Funds” are the amounts raised during a Campaign less the Stripe Fees and Action for Fair Future Fees. Where the Campaign is created as a ‘Take What You Can Get’ campaign the “Net Funds” are paid to the Campaign Creator during the course of the Campaign as pledges are received. Where the Campaign is created as a “All or Nothing” campaign the “Net Funds” are paid to the Campaign Creator after the Campaign has completed. Action for Fair Future obtains their fee directly from Stripe. Please refer to the Stripe Terms of Service.
Action for Fair Future shall not be liable for the interactions with any organisations and/or individuals found on or through the Action for Fair Future service. All queries regarding funds pledged should be referred to the campaign creator at first instance and if the issue is not resolved, then to Stripe.
- Action for Fair Future reviews Campaigns to ensure they do not violate Action for Fair Future Terms and Conditions, however, does not investigate a Campaign Creator’s ability to complete their Campaign.
- Action for Fair Future cannot be held liable for the actions of a Campaign Creator. Campaign Creators are wholly responsible for fulfilling obligations both implied and stated in any campaign listing they create.
- Action for Fair Future does not oversee the performance or punctuality of Campaigns.
- Action for Fair Future reserves the right to remove a campaign listing from public listings for any reason. All dealings on Action for Fair Future are solely between you and such individuals and/or organisations.
- Action for Fair Future is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred as a result of any dealings on the Action for Fair Future platform and is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between Campaign Supporters and Campaign Creators, or between site members and any third party.
- In the event of a dispute, you agree that you release Action for Fair Future employees, partners and successors in rights from claims, damages and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and Action for Fair Future service.
- Action for Fair Future cannot guarantee the performance or reliability of the Stripe online payment services. Action for Fair Future cannot guarantee the full receipt of promised funds to a Campaign due to occasional failures when capturing funds from debit and credit cards. Campaign Creators and Campaign Supporters agree to be bound by and comply with the Stripe Terms of Service.
Prohibited, Questionable and Infringing Incentives, Items and Activities
You agree that you are solely responsible for your conduct and activities on, and regarding, Action for Fair Future and any and all data, text, information, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links that you submit, post, and display on Action for Fair Future. Your Content and your use of Action for Fair Future shall not:
- Be false, inaccurate or misleading
- Be fraudulent or involve the sale of illegal, counterfeit or stolen items
- Be obscene or contain child pornography
- Contain or transmit any code of a destructive nature that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information
- Host images not part of a listing
- Infringe upon any third-party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy
- Violate this Agreement, any site policies, any community guidelines, any Campaign guidelines, or any applicable laws, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising)
- Contain items that have been identified by your local government as hazardous to consumers and therefore subject to a recall
- Be defamatory, trade libellous, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, or impersonate or intimidate any person (including Action for Fair Future staff or other users), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person, through, for example, the use of similar email address, nicknames, or creation of a false account(s) or any other method or device
- Modify, adapt or hack Action for Fair Future or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Action for Fair Future;
- Appear to create liability for Action for Fair Future or cause Action for Fair Future to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Action for Fair Future’s ISPs or other suppliers
Payments and Fees
Registration and Campaign Contribution Fees
Registering as an Action for Fair Future member and setting up a Campaign on Action for Fair Future is free. Action for Fair Future charges Campaign Creators a service fee on total funds received (See Action for Fair Future Service Fee). Campaign Supporters are not charged any service fee.
Action for Fair Future Service Fee
Action for Fair Future will deduct a 5% standard fee from the funds raised through a Campaign on the Action for Fair Future Site. We reserve the right to vary this rate for specific campaigns in agreement with the Campaign Creator. For ‘Take What You Can Get’ campaigns Action for Fair Future charges a 5% Service Fee. This applies where you receive your funds after the Campaign has completed. If however, you wish to withdraw funds prior to the campaigns end date, you may lodge a request with Action for Fair Future. If approved, a 9% service fee will be charged.
Stripe will deduct credit/debit card fees from funds paid to a Campaign Creator at their published rate. Fees may vary depending upon the location of your Stripe account and whether pledges are made using a domestic or international debit/credit card. For more information on fees, see your country’s Stripe pricing fees. In Australia https://stripe.com/au/pricing or in Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Japan, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, USA, UK.
Payment of Campaign Funds
Where the Campaign is created, Stripe will pay the “Net Funds” to the Campaign Creator during the course of the Campaign as pledges are received. Where the Campaign is created as a ‘All of Nothing’ Campaign, Stripe will pay the “Net Funds” to the Campaign Creator after the Campaign has completed. The “Net Funds” are the amounts raised during a Campaign less the Stripe Fees and Action for Fair Future Fees.
On occasion, it is possible that a pledge made by a Campaign Supporter will be returned to the Campaign Supporter by Stripe (for example if there has been fraud on their debit/credit card). In these circumstances, it may be that the amount shown on the Action for Fair Future website will show a higher amount raised on a campaign until Action for Fair Future is informed by Stripe of the need to make an adjustment. Once we have been informed we will endeavour to make the adjustment within 2 working days.
Last update November 2020